Board of Directors
May 11, 2020
To Our Supporters:
Hello! We hope this letter finds you well. We wanted to take the time to send you an update. God has moved in mighty ways. It is exciting to watch Him work as He brings HOPE to so many people’s lives!
In the past 5 months:
- Joey Bennett was hired as a part-time employee
- A purchase agreement was signed for 40 acres of property, with building structures, in the NE part of Howard County (5254 N. 500 E. Kokomo, IN 46901)
- Three board members completed their term
- Two new board members joined the Valley of Grace Board
- A newly designed and user friendly website is being developed
- Alumni groups were established online to provide continued care for graduates
- A new family curriculum, which will help families while their loved one is away in recovery, is being created.
In addition to these accomplishments, many of our mentored alumni have taken their next steps with Christ. Since returning to Kokomo, one graduate has married and many alumni are attending church and recovery meetings on a regular basis. Several individuals have reached incredible milestones such as reaching 2 years of sobriety, reuniting with family members, rekindling relationships, becoming engaged, and successfully thriving in their own homes and work environments.
Since inception, God has blessed us in many ways. He continues to lead an incredible journey forward to establishing the Valley of Grace.
In the near future, we plan to:
- Launch a Capital Campaign to fund future buildings, operational expenses, and client necessities at the new property.
- Provide hope to those struggling with addiction
- Develop relationships in surrounding communities to increase awareness of the ministry
- Build partnerships, enlist prayer warriors, and a strong donor base
- Remain obedient to God’s vision in bringing the Valley of Grace to Kokomo, IN
Your help is needed to move Valley of Grace forward. We can’t do this without you. Please,
- Pray that we follow God’s path and direction, and that doors open for the new location
- Pray that God will continue to bless this ministry as only He can
- Prayerfully and joyfully consider becoming a financial contributor by giving a gift online at www.valleyofgrace.life
- Share the vision of Valley of Grace with others and that hope and care is available…as addiction affects us all.
Since inception, you have helped to send over 80 people to the Home of Grace! Over $80,000 in scholarship assistance has been given to those seeking recovery. You have made an incredible difference in helping others recover, regenerate, and be restored. Thank you for your generous giving to invest in the lives of others. Valley of Grace is so blessed by the support you faithfully give and the partnerships that you have formed. We are excited for the future and the impact you will help create.
Please join us in prayer for the future acquisition of the new property located at 5254 N. 500 E. and the rezoning process that will begin soon. Will you pray boldly alongside us during this time? We are extremely hopeful and we look forward to the big plans God has for the future of the Valley of Grace! Thank you and may God bless you.
Valley of Grace Board of Directors & Staff