Campus Coming Soon
Valley of Grace recognizes the growing need for addiction recovery services in our great state of Indiana. We are excited to announce that plans are underway to construct a facility in Kokomo in the near future. In the meantime, we are here to help those struggling with addiction by providing assistance to enroll at our sister campus in Mississippi, the Home of Grace.
LATEST UPDATE (4/23/2020) Property is currently being acquired. Once it has been secured, construction will begin!
Dressy but Messy at the Ballpark
6 – 9:30 PM, October 9 | Kokomo Municipal Stadium
We would like to welcome you to our 4th Annual “Dressy but Messy at the Ballpark” Fundraiser! This is a very unique and one of a kind fundraiser in Kokomo, Indiana for the Valley of Grace Addiction Recovery ministry! This event will be one that impacts our community that is in great need. Each year we have been blessed to continually help those affected by addiction. We look forward to providing you with a night that will be unforgettable!
COVID-19 Event Guidelines
COVID-19 has changed the world as we know it and has changed how we do our fundraiser, hopefully for just this year! We are taking the following precautions to keep everyone safe, but also making sure we can all continue to have a great time.
We LOVE your support and would love for you to celebrate God’s blessings with us, but if you have experienced any symptoms 14 days prior to October 9th, we graciously ask that you stay home.
- With moving the event to the stadium, we are able to have the event outdoors which allows for social distancing.
- Tables will be seated for 6-8 people at a table to also allow for social distancing.
- Masks are highly encouraged.
- Dinner will be served through individual containers, although we will miss seeing everyone eat with their fingers this year…especially the cake!
- CDC guidelines will be followed as recommended.
Offering freedom from addiction through Christ-centered recovery.
To be successful in recovery by introducing Jesus Christ as the catalyst for Hope, Healing and Quality of Life.